Saturday, June 19, 2010

sing me a song v2

sing me a song
sing me a song... sing me a song
sing me a song ...
sing an old song ,
sing a new one,
a song about all the things I gained or I lost
sing me a song about love
sing me a song about freedom #

i M LOST
sing me a song ...the song that I forgot
a new one, an old one
a song about love, a song about God
sing me a song to remember
the world where I belong.
sing me a song to remember,
all the places where I come from,
all the places where I will go,
sing me a song....

sing me, sing me, sing me
my song, your song,
A song about you, about me
a song before the begining of the world
a song about love....
a song about freedom.......

Sing me a song about dark
Sing me a song about light
a song about sun and snow
about spring, about autumn
about ...dancing with wind,
about ...playing with water.
about running thru rain and thunderstorms
a song about dust and smoke
sing a song, sing me a song,
a song about time, about sand
about you, about me
a song about love ...
sing me a song ...

1 comment:

  1. (a song before begining the world)
    * a song before the begining of the world

    (Sing me a song about dark)
    sing me a song about darkness
    There is a verse in Chris Tomlin's How Great is our God (and darkness tries to hide) anyhow a great song
    (about running thru rain and storm)
    storms or you could use thunderstorms

    ReplyDelete